Severn Consultancy is a management consultancy firm with a track record of implementing change in financial institutions. Our successful formula aligns people, processes and technology to realise critical change processes within back office functions. We employ recognised best practice and specialist subject matter expertise.
Founded in London in 1987, now headquartered in Frankfurt, our philosophy remains the same: Deliver excellent consulting and produce effective solutions for our client. Specialist professional management consulting paired with effective project management are the components of the "Severn way to get it done".
In over 20 years of consulting experience, we have assisted a large number of well-known Financial Service Companies in the efficient execution of projects and optimisation of their in-house processes. Our clients value our innovative consulting concepts, our methodological know-how and our profound market and industry knowledge.
From our beginnings, the Severn management team has consisted of qualified former bank managers who relate to our clients’ requirements and goals through their own practical experience. We understand your needs, know your issues and support you quickly and flexibly with effective solutions.
And we reliably deliver concrete results – bringing you measurable success. After all, that’s what it’s all about. Take us at our word and experience Next Generation Consulting.
- Specialised in the realisation of critical change in the back office functions of finance institutions
- Integrated approach: management consulting to Define, Develop, Integrate and Measure paired with expert project management
- Numerous successful projects delivered on a national and international basis with prestigious finance companies
- Combination of specialised expert knowledge, best practice methods and execution competence
- Profound industry knowledge of the financial market due to our many years of managerial experience in international banks
- Innovative consulting approaches through a highly qualified and interdisciplinary consulting team
- Higher performance of professional staff through effective transfer of expertise
- Our locations in Frankfurt and London are ideal for international finance companies
Your contact Germany
Your contact UK
Experience more about our satisfied clients and selected case studies.